How to Use Keywords in Your Blogging Strategy
Blogging is an extraordinary method to improve and boost your organic traffic. The blend of keywordsthat you use can profoundly affect your ranking. Ensuring you also have the appropriate keywords can have a significant effect on your strategy. In this article, we will see how to use keywords in your blogging strategy, and how you select the keywords, you need to use.
Why Are Keywords Important?
Use of keywords in the blog post is a crucial ingredient while at the same time characterizing SEO strategy. Comprehending how to use keywords in your blog post and placing them correctly in your title, meta depictions, and on-page copy gives you a kick-ass launch as compared to your rivals.
Let’s hop onto learn some useful tips on the most proficient method to use the best keywords in blog posts to rank them high on search engines which will assist you with driving huge traffic.
Keyword Research for Blog Posts
It is the most fundamental yet extremely pivotal piece of your blogging strategy. Finding the best keyword for a blog will enable you to distinguish what sort of search query users are looking to get answers to their queries. This will help give a thought while creating a blog post.
Each search inquiry resembles a quest to Google, and the primary job is to give the most fulfilling results to the user. As a blogger, it gets essential to compose the content which fulfils users’ needs and remembers the correct set of keywords for a blog post.
How to Search for Keywords?
There is an endless number of tools that are available for keyword research. There is a wide range of free and paid options available.
Free Options: Google Keyword Planner
Paid Options: Ahrefs
PS: Don’t forget to take into consideration “Search Intent”.
The four types of Search Intents that you should consider while writing a blog post are:
Informational: Which is the best agency for SEO in Australia?
Navigational: Wholesale Webb
Transactional: SEO Agency
Investigative Search: Best SEO agency in Australia
While jotting down the content for your blog, make sure that you include all types of search intents for a better ranking.
Do’s and Dont’s While Optimizing Your Blog Post
Now, how about we assume that you have discovered the right set of keywords for a blog post. Let’s learn some useful tips that will help you in bifurcating keywords and use them in a blog post to achieve the most radical result.
- Continuously attempt to make your title keyword better and ensure your main Keyword, which has a high Google Search Volume, is available in the page title.
- Maintain a sound keyword density all through your blog post. As indicated by SEO experts, 1%-2% ought to be the perfect keyword density for your main keyword. For example, if your blog contains 1000 words, then your main keyword count should be around ten.
- Writer for users and not for the bot. This means never compromise on the nature of your blog post, don’t merely attempt to stuff keywords all through your blog post. Creating what’s necessary is the key. Blog posts ought to look natural as compared to loaded down with undesirable keywords. Your blog post must answer the users’ question.
- Use long-tail keywords in your blog post. These keywords are the ones which will assist you with increasing quality traffic. Long-tail keywords are goal-oriented, and although the search volume of these keywords is less, the possibility of a user getting changed over into a client is high.
- Use your main keywords in the first 100 words of your blog.
Having a great Blogging Strategy is always a must but along with that right Content Marketing Strategy will help you achieve better rankings too.
Also, read: SEO trend in 2020 that you need to know